This issue persist in ckeditor, which sometimes manipulate html tags or ckeditor adds additional codes like <p> or <span> or remove some style code, so to avoid this issue please carefully edit your page html data outside (first switch ckeditor in source mode then copy html data in text editor like notepad++ or sublime text and then edit and after edit paste html data in ckeditor) ckeditor and then save it. If you want we will disable ckeditor in your Front CMS module to avoid thisRead More
- IIS - Windows Server Installation
- Issue in Front CMS pages html data editing
- Unable to connect my MySQL Database
- Installation Issue
- 404 Or Page Not Found Error During Installation
- General Installation
- Server Requirements
- General Overview
- How to change text label in Smart Hospital.
- How to enable Online Appointment for front site.